Iran's Minister of Defense Rear Admiral Ali Shamkhani on Wednesday dismissed as "baseless" American claim that nuclear tests had been conducted in archin region in Iran, saying such a claim is not unprecedented on the part Washington.
According to IRNA, Shamkhani told reporters that Americans earlier had also claimed that nuclear experiments were launched in different parts of Iran such as Shian and Kolahdouz district of Karaj (a city west of Tehran), while no such a thing had taken place.
He said the USA's poor intelligence on different issues such as the 9/11 event and abuse of Iraqi inmates at Abu Ghraib prison have brought the Americans nothing but disgrace and scandal. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)