Israeli troops kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip as two teens die from wounds

Published November 12th, 2003 - 02:00 GMT
Al Bawaba
Al Bawaba

Israeli troops killed a Palestinian man, 38, on Wednesday near the Al Bouraij refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources said Wednesday. 

 

Spokesman for the Palestinian National Security forces in the Gaza Strip said Israeli soldiers shot Mohammed Khutkhot, an Islamic Jihad member. 

 

Meanwhile, two Palestinian teenage boys died of wounds sustained by Israeli fire as three others were injured, while scores of others were arrested in several cities in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. 

 

Leith Mazen Subeih, aged 15, died Wednesday of wounds he sustained last Saturday in Burqeen town of Jenin by Israeli soldiers, Palestinian medical sources confirmed.  

 

Subeih was shot and wounded while patrolling the town. He had been hospitalized ever since and died Wednesday. Meanwhile, Shadi Abu Anza, 14, died Tuesday of his wounds sustained by Israeli fire in Rafah, Palestinian medical sources said. (Albawaba.com)

Subscribe

Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive updates and enhanced content