Iran's Foreign Minister Kamal Kharrazi said Tuesday
his country will resume nuclear talks with the European trio in mid-July.
The European trio -- Britain, France and Germany -- were to announce their readiness for the talks last week but failed to arrange it, Kharrazi told reporters following a meeting with the Majlis National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, IRNA reported.
He reiterated that Iran`s nuclear technology is peaceful and stressed, "We will not compromise our right for peaceful use of nuclear energy and what has been done so far is solely for the purpose of confidence-building." (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)