ALBAWABA - Iranian army chief Amir Hatami announced a bounty of $30,000 for anyone who captures or kills American soldier.
"Anyone who kills or captures and hands over an invading American military personnel will receive a reward equivalent to $30,000 or 5 billion tomans from the Islamic Republic of Iran's Army," said the army chief on Sunday.
The Iranian military said in a statement on Sunday it would be offering a $30,000 reward for the killing or capturing of U.S. soldiers.
It added that the bounty is doubled if a woman conducts the operation. This comes amid the end of the 6--day ceasefire agreement between Iran and the U.S., which was violated earlier in July.

Iranian army soldiers stand in front of a picture of Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Mojataba Khamenei during a rally in Tehran, on April 29, 2026. Photo by - / AFP
He continued, "Courageous Iranian women who carry out such an action will receive double the reward."
Additionally, fears of an American ground military operation inside Iran continue to grow.
The war began on February 28 when Washington and Tel Aviv launched an attack on Tehran, killing and targeting Iranian officials, including the former Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
During the first day of the war, a missile strike hit an Iranian the Shajareh Tayyebeh primary school in Minab, southern Iran, killing 150 people, including about 110 to 120 children, the BBC reported. The missile was likely fired by the U.S.