Three people have been lightly hurt in three bomb attacks in the eastern Iranian city of Zahedan, days ahead of a presidential election.
A series of low-intensity explosions hit one of the poorest towns in the Sistan va Baluchestan province, near the Afghan-Pakistan border, early Tuesday morning.
Three people were wounded in the explosions, the official IRNA news agency reported.
On Sunday, nine people were killed in attacks in the city of Ahvaz and in Tehran. Provincial police commander Brigadier-General Nour Allah Younesi told journalists that Tuesday's blast "broke the windows of three cars parked on the road and shattered glasses of houses in a 20-metre area".
The incident is under investigation by the police and security force in the area, he added.
Meanwhile, Iran's Intelligence Minister Ali Younessi said on Monday at a press conference, "Sunday morning and evening (bomb blast) events in Ahvaz and Tehran are not going to have any effect on people's presence at presidential election polls."
Younessi said, "We are trying to find about the nature of the Sunday evening explosion at (Tehran's) Imam Hussain square, and as we have so far figured out it is of an obscure nature, but there are abundant rumors about the issue, everyone trying to take favorable advantages of the case."