Damascus denies Syrians among victims of Korean blast

Published May 19th, 2004 - 02:00 GMT
Al Bawaba
Al Bawaba

Syria on Tuesday denied reports saying some Syrian technicians had been among victims of the train explosion that took place last month in Democratic Korea, an official source said, according to SANA news agency. 

 

An official source at the Foreign Ministry said what has been reported in this regard was "totally incorrect" and was part of an anti-Syria campaign, the agency added. (Albawaba.com)  

 

© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

Subscribe

Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive updates and enhanced content