One Briton was killed and another one was injured when unknown gunmen fired on them in a "popular" suburb in Riyadh on Sunday evening, the police director of Riyadh Region said.
According to SPA, he added that the incident was under the follow-up by security authorities.
Later, the two were identified as two BBC men. It said the two travelled to Saudi Arabia last week following the attack in the city of Khobar and have been reporting from the country for BBC News since then. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)