Four Palestinians with possible links to a deadly bombing of an American diplomatic convoy were ordered released Sunday, Palestinian security sources said.
The four members of the Popular Resistance Committees were released from prison in Gaza as "no evidence was offered against them", the sources said. The four had been arrested by Palestinian security forces a few weeks ago.
The three US security guards had been working for the American embassy in Tel Aviv when they were killed in a roadside blast in October as a US diplomatic convoy travelled close to the Erez border crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)